Friday, July 18, 2008

Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

That old lady with too many cats. . . said...

I remember getting up and doing the "Air Force Workout" with you (and the rest of the fam!) at some unholy hour in the morning in the basement of the house we built (I think it was 7160 S.) I always wore a robe, so jumping jacks were awkward. You didn't even look winded. Bleah.

Spring said...

I remember that you always seemed like a giant to me, cause you're so tall and I'm so short!

Seth Hippen said...

I remember going out for ice cream and you telling me the story of David and Goliath. I was probably six or seven at the time. I loved it.

Karalenn Hippen said...

I remember you spitting out your water and coughing on an ice cube when I ordered a scotch on the rocks (as a joke of course) while out to eat when first meeting you and mom while Seth and I were dating. hehe
btw- I am loving all these stories of yours from growing up. It's wonderful to read.

sunnytosh said...

I remember you, your wife and a few of your children coming to our house after/during a long road trip and telling us that you took spray bottles and had water fights along the way to keep cool. I didn't necessarily want to try it, but I thought it was great that you could make the best of any situation.

Xena said...

Not that this is a great memory, but I remember being on a road trip in Northern Cali with you (to the Redwoods maybe? - my memory is shot), and I got car sick. You handed me an empty kleenex box to throw up in:)

sunnytosh said...

You're slacking, Uncle Hippen.